1. Collect only necessary information: Collect only the information that is necessary for the purpose of providing services or products to customers.
2. Use secure methods: Use secure methods to collect, store, and transmit customer information.
3. Disclose information practices: Disclose information practices such as how customer information is collected, used, and shared.
4. Provide access to customer information: Provide customers with access to their information and the ability to update or delete it.
5. Respect customer privacy: Respect customer privacy by not sharing their information with third parties without their consent.